A Family-Focused International Company.
One of the perks of being a family-owned company is the idea that “family” is a core value. And, while we are driven, daily, to deliver the best vacations and travel experience the world has to offer, we also understand that our success begins – and ends – with our team.
Here, we care about our associates … We want them to succeed … To live a balanced life. And we want to support them in their passions, empowering them to truly make a difference.
Some of the ways we do this are by providing:
- 16 paid days off (Paid time off for vacation or sick days) the first year of employment; 21 days for associates who have been with us two years or more.
- Paid Holidays and additional floating holidays every year.
- A travel allowance of $2000 (after two years), encouraging associates to experience the world first-hand via our tours, cruises and vacations.
- Familiarization (FAM) time, allowing associates an additional five paid days off to experience our travel products.
- We offer health, vision, dental and life insurance
- A generous 401(k) match of up to 4% and a pension plan with an employer contribution of up to 7.5% once eligibility periods are met.
- Ongoing product and destination training.
- Fun (yes, fun) activities as part of our everyday atmosphere. We have different company committees (such as Connections, Green Team and Passport to Whole Health) run by volunteers and dedicated to making our associates happier, healthier and more environmentally aware.
Our benefits program caters to each and every individual and their goals. Annual performance reviews, merit increases and growth opportunities are highly personalized.
We also believe that happy, positive environments enhance performance. That’s why all of our associates attend Orange Frog training. Based on the works of Shawn Achor, author of The Happiness Advantage, this training provides a sustainable approach to enhancing productivity at individual, team and organizational levels.
This is not your ordinary, international company.
August 1, 2018- Colorado Day!
July 11, 2018
Colorado Rockies Baseball Day!
May 10, 2018
Kicking off the 2019 Avalon Season
May 5, 2018- In addition to a fabulous lunch and cheese tasting at the “Sky Grill”, employees spent the day participating in a word search and Active Discovery yoga stretch sessions!
March 14, 2018- Pi Day was celebrated with a variety of tasty pie, Pi-Q trivia, pizza pie gift cards, and employees’ “What’s the Best piece of GFOB?”