A Family-Focused International Company.
One of the perks of being a family-owned company is the idea that “family” is a core value. And, while we are driven, daily, to deliver the best vacations and travel experience the world has to offer, we also understand that our success begins – and ends – with our team.
Here, we care about our associates … We want them to succeed … To live a balanced life. And we want to support them in their passions, empowering them to truly make a difference.
Some of the ways we do this are by providing:
- 16 paid days off (Paid time off for vacation or sick days) the first year of employment; 21 days for associates who have been with us two years or more.
- Paid Holidays and additional floating holidays every year.
- A travel allowance of $2000 (after two years), encouraging associates to experience the world first-hand via our tours, cruises and vacations.
- Familiarization (FAM) time, allowing associates an additional five paid days off to experience our travel products.
- We offer health, vision, dental and life insurance
- A generous 401(k) match of up to 4% and a pension plan with an employer contribution of up to 7.5% once eligibility periods are met.
- Ongoing product and destination training.
- Fun (yes, fun) activities as part of our everyday atmosphere. We have different company committees (such as Connections, Green Team and Passport to Whole Health) run by volunteers and dedicated to making our associates happier, healthier and more environmentally aware.
Our benefits program caters to each and every individual and their goals. Annual performance reviews, merit increases and growth opportunities are highly personalized.
We also believe that happy, positive environments enhance performance. That’s why all of our associates attend Orange Frog training. Based on the works of Shawn Achor, author of The Happiness Advantage, this training provides a sustainable approach to enhancing productivity at individual, team and organizational levels.
This is not your ordinary, international company.
Colorado Rockies Baseball Day!
June 12, 2019
Earth Day 2019 – Globus Gives Back
On Friday, April 26th, a group of 35 volunteers came together to restore trails at the Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater. The team of volunteers worked to rebuild a quarter mile of existing trail to encourage proper drainage and improve future trail use. In partnership with Denver Parks, the team of volunteers was comprised of Metro State University, a variety of area partners and agents, and your Globus peers to give back an estimated 70 hours of work to our beloved Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater. Thank you to all the volunteers and Denver Parks for continuing to make our Globus Gives Back events a success!!
On March 14, 2019 we celebrated National Popcorn Lovers Day with trivia, photos and of course, POPCORN!
14th Annual Make-A-Wish Colorado Kickball Tournament
Sept 29, 2018
Celebrating Colorado Day!
August 1, 2018
July 11, 2018