Welcome To The Globus Family Of Brands!
Traveling the world is incredible … Don’t you agree? It opens us up to new cultures and experiences. Venturing across the globe invites us to wonder and wander … To marvel and be moved.
A Little Bit About Us
With 90+ years in travel, the award-winning Globus family of brands – consisting of Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon Waterways – creates vacations that offer travelers culture-rich experiences featuring must-see sights, the stories behind the scenes and countless joy-filled memories in more than 65 countries on seven continents across the globe.
We began as a small family company with one man, his rowboat and a dream in Switzerland in 1928.
Nine decades later, the entrepreneurial spirit and ingenuity that created this family-owned institution lives on.
Meet The Team
Learn About Our Company Benefits
Here, we care about our associates … We want them to succeed … To live a balanced life. And we want to support them in their passions, empowering them to truly make a difference.
Some of the ways we do this are by providing benefits that give back:
- 16 paid days off (paid time off for vacation or sick days) the first year of employment; 21 days for associates who have been with the company two years or more.
- Paid Holidays and additional floating holidays every year.
- Familiarization (FAM) time, allowing associates an additional five paid days off to experience our travel products.
- We offer health, vision, dental, and life insurance.
- A generous 401 (k) match of up to 4% and a pension plan with an employer contribution of up to 7.5% once eligibility periods are met.
- Ongoing product and destination training.
Ready To Join The Family?
We’re always on the hunt for exciting, team associates passionate about life and work: People who are easily inspired and excited about what they do.
Want to learn more about our Vacation Planner or Customer Care positions? Watch the videos below to see what it takes to become an expert in these fields with Globus.
Here at Globus, we participate in E-Verify, United Health Care, and immigrant/employee rights. Click below to learn more about these.