6 WAYS TO ESCAPE IN 2021
The Globus Family of Brands Delivers Customizable Escape Plans for Travelers
LITTLETON, Colorado – November 24, 2020 – It’s time to look forward to a day better than yesterday. To step away from everyday stresses and anticipate memories that await in new destinations – near or far. It’s time to plot and plan a great escape! Whether travelers want to stand at the storied walls of ancient ruins, sail along clifftop castles, walk on air through Cloud Forests or drive down scenic country roads to discover lost canyons, the Globus family of brands is revealing six (6) ways to help travelers plan the perfect path back to travel for 2021.
- Off-Season Escapes: Many people assume that summer is the best time to travel and explore the world. Wrong. The off-season temperatures, fewer crowds and better deals make November – March the best time to escape. And, Escapes by Globus feature low season departures and great deals, including a plethora of vacations, priced under $1,000.
- European Private Tours: Designed for parties from two to two dozen, Globus’ and Cosmos’ Private Touringprogram invites travelers to enjoy the benefits of taking a European tour, while handpicking their travel companions. Whether they’re interested in gathering a party of friends for an overdue reunion or are planning a multigenerational family affair, both Globus and Cosmos Private Tours in Europe invite travelers to enjoy the journey in a new, more intimate way with a dedicated Tour Director, private transportation and local guides, VIP sightseeing and greater flexibility.
- Small-Group Discoveries: Very few of us travel in isolation. Instead, when we explore the world, we share experiences with wayfarers from across the globe. In 2021, Globus and Cosmos are making their group experiences even smaller with Small-Group Discovery tours on all itineraries* in North America, Europe, Central & South America, Asia, Africa and select departures in the South Pacific. With an average of just 24 guests per tour departure, these Small-Group Discoveries promise room to roam while getting up-close and personal with fascinating places.
- Off-the-Beaten-Path Adventures: On their journey back to travel, both Globus and Cosmos are inviting travelers to trade the roar of Rome for the tranquility of Tuscany; the clamor of city crowds for the calm of North America’s countryside; the sea of tourists for the quiet coasts of Scotland. To wander without worry, trek without trepidation and discover the space they need with “Undiscovered” tours in Italy, Great Britain, the Mediterranean and (new for 2021) North America.
- Boat-ique-Style Cruising: River cruise travelers know it’s possible to cruise without a crowd, to explore new cultures with ease and sail in intimate settings. To enjoy the company of an expert Cruise Director, appealing crew-to-passenger ratios, seamless dock-and-go sightseeing. River cruising with Avalon Waterways is, quite simply, a picture-perfect way to see and explore the world … especially now!
- On Your Own Exploration: There are different ways to travel. People can choose to go with a group … They can choose a do-it-yourself vacation… Or, they can choose something in-between. Something that’s better than going it alone. It’s called Monograms and there’s nothing else like it. And, there’s never been a better time to use Monograms and explore the world independently, WITH expert help. From vacation planning to on-trip logistics – including the services of an on-site Local Host – Monograms is with travelers every step of the way.
PEACE OF MIND TRAVEL PLAN. When the world is ready, we will be ready to deliver the world to travelers – risk-free, hassle-free, worry-free and strings-free with our new, Peace of Mind Travel Plan. This complimentary plan is attached to all 2021 bookings, giving travelers the flexibility to move vacations to any other 2021 or 2022 date, destination, itinerary or even, another brand in our vast travel portfolio. No penalties, no problem – as long as the booking is moved before the final payment date. And, as long as the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting travel, all bookings for 2022 travel dates are also covered by our Peace of Mind Travel Plan, extending the ability to move travel dates through 2023. With our Peace of Mind Travel Plan, we are helping you ensure the money you’ve invested with us is yours and your travels take you exactly where you want to go, when you’re ready.
# # #
ABOUT GLOBUS FAMILY OF BRANDS
Littleton, Colorado-based Group Voyagers, Inc. is the privately held company that markets and sells the Globus family of brands within the United States. Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon Waterways offer travelers unparalleled tour, independent travel package, river- and small-ship cruise options. Considered the world’s largest tour operator, with 90 years of international travel experience, the Globus family of brands is dedicated to enriching the lives of travelers by turning foreign destinations into familiar harbors, where the expense of travel is forgotten and replaced by personal value. The Globus family of brands is a proud supporter of The Ocean Cleanup. Consumers can book a Globus family of brands vacation or request brochures by visiting a preferred travel agent or by calling the following toll free number: 1.866.313.2855. For more information, please visit www.globusfamily.com. Travel advisors can request brochures by calling toll free 1.800.221.0090 or visiting www.globusfamilypartner.com.