FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Melanie Gravdal
IN TOURING, WE TRUST
Globus and Cosmos Unveil the Many Ways Tours Can Help Travelers on their Journey Back
LITTLETON, Colorado – September 8, 2020 – Bundling unrivaled knowledge from Tour Directors and local guides with superior accommodations and first-class services, Globus, and budget-friendly sister company, Cosmos, have always invited travelers to say “hello” to the world’s most fascinating places with unmatched intrigue, curiosity and wonder. To offer travelers over-the moon-experiences without overthinking. That idea – and promise – could not be more prevalent, more welcomed and more needed today for those driven by wanderlust on their journey back to travel.
“When travelers choose a Globus or Cosmos tour, today and every day, they can say ‘goodbye’ to worry,” said Scott Nisbet, chief executive officer of the Globus family of brands. “We provide our travelers peace-of-mind with the help and expertise of Tour Directors, local drivers and on-the-ground travel experts in destinations across the globe. With help from our Global Health & Safety Team, we are also dedicated to providing travelers a stress-free getaway with many safety protocols in place, leaving them free to have fun and enjoy off-the-beaten-path discoveries, engaging in customs and traditions and indulging in new cuisines.”
Today, Globus and Cosmos are reaffirming for travelers six (6) ways they can take comfort in – and trust – the vacation experiences only guided tours can provide:
- Trust in Togetherness. When travelers book an escorted tour for their vacation, they’re choosing to explore the world in a small group of like-minded travelers: People who stick together, from start-to-finish. Now more than ever, there’s great comfort – and extraordinary confidence – in that choice. Plus, Globus offers travelers the opportunity to choose “Small-Group Discoveries” (24 or fewer travelers) on itineraries in multiple countries.
- Getting Around, Safe & Sound. The company’s state-of-the-art vehicles have undergone thorough cleaning protocols between tours, and each day, travelers enjoy a freshly cleaned and disinfected motorcoach with touch-ups at every stop. Assigned seating (only next to those in your travel party), required hand sanitization and luggage disinfection (before boarding each vehicle) also offer reassurances for a worry-free getaway.
- TDs Are the Bees Knees. No one knows the ins and outs of each destination like a Globus or Cosmos Tour Director (TD). And no one is better equipped to ensure a happy and healthy getaway for guests. TDs’ local insights and experience – as well as their support from local operations offices – means that someone is always looking out for travelers. In addition, mask-wearing Tour Directors, drivers and local guides are focused on spreading joy, not germs, while also making masks available to guests, as needed, throughout their journey.
- Touching Hearts, Not Hands. With help from their on-site Tour Director, globetrotters can enjoy the ripple effects of eliminating many travel “touch points” including luggage handling; hotel check-ins and check-outs and the purchase of sightseeing tickets. Even better? Globus and Cosmos Tour Directors secure expedited entry into must-see attractions which means no waiting in long, crowded queues of people. For moments when touch is necessary, Tour Directors are armed with hand sanitizer.
- The Lure of the Less Traveled. While it might be the iconic sights of the world that first entice globetrotters to pack their bags for adventure, it’s often the tucked-away towns, lesser-known nooks and secluded seafronts that beckon them to return. Globus’ and Cosmos’ “Undiscovered” series of tours invite travelers to trade the Colosseum for the narrow lanes of Tuscan towns; the hustle and bustle of cities for the Scottish countryside; Europe’s seas of tourists for the coastal villages of the Mediterranean and the crowded cities of North America for smaller, crowd-pleasing gems.
- Travel with Confidence. The world has changed, but what remains certain is the Globus family of brands’ commitment to guest safety and peace-of-mind while traveling, including offering travelers worry-free, hassle-free and strings-free bookings with a 2021 Peace of Mind Travel Plan. While on trip, travelers can also enjoy many enhanced health and safety protocols with the company’s new On-Trip Assurance program. Leaving nothing to chance, Globus’ Global Health & Safety Team has established on-trip protocols that focus on travelers’ health and safety as well as the overall, travel experience including:
- Pre-trip health screenings and temperature checks plus daily health checks.
- Social distancing whenever possible, thanks in part to Globus Go Beyond Devices.
- Wearing masks when social distancing is not a possibility.
- Touch-free meals (no self-service options at hotels or alike).
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection standards and protocols at hand-picked hotels.
DEAL ALERT: Book your 2021 Globus tour now and SAVE 10% off select itineraries, PLUS SAVE $300/couple on Europe air-inclusive tours on select airlines.
# # #
ABOUT THE GLOBUS FAMILY OF BRANDS:
Littleton, Colorado-based Group Voyagers, Inc. is the privately held company that markets and sells the Globus family of brands within the United States. Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon Waterways offer travelers unparalleled tour, independent travel package, river- and small-ship cruise options. Considered the world’s largest tour operator, with 90 years of international travel experience, the Globus family of brands is dedicated to enriching the lives of travelers by turning foreign destinations into familiar harbors, where the expense of travel is forgotten and replaced by personal value. The Globus family of brands is a proud supporter of The Ocean Cleanup. Consumers can book a Globus family of brands vacation or request brochures by visiting a preferred travel agent or by calling the following toll free number: 1.866.313.2855. For more information, please visit www.globusfamily.com. Travel advisors can request brochures by calling toll free 1.800.221.0090 or visiting www.globusfamilypartner.com.