HOME SWEET HOME …
NEW Undiscovered North America Tours Explore Hidden Treasures & Historic Paths
LITTLETON, Colorado – June 23, 2020 – Bucket list vacations don’t always require a passport or a trip across international waters. In 2021, Globus and Cosmos are inviting travelers to fetch a pail of wonder and discover the undiscovered closer to home with a NEW series of “Undiscovered” tours through North America. On each of the nine (9) “Undiscovered North America” vacations, travelers are invited to trade overcrowded cities for smaller, crowd-pleasing experiences across the United States and Canada for a great game of hide-and-seek, uncovering hidden treasures and historic paths in our own backyard.
Here are eight (8) inspiring experiences that will encourage travelers to write home about home:
- Keep a Light On: Meet Neddick’s Nubble Lighthouse keeper and learn what it takes to run this famous lighthouse. (NEW Globus New England & the Hudson Valley)
- A Revolutionary Meal: Savor New England cuisine at the historic Concord Colonial Inn. On April 19, 1775 – a day that led to the birth of a new nation – a portion of this Inn served as an arms and provisions storehouse for local patriots. (NEW Globus New England & the Hudson Valley)
- “Whisky is liquid sunshine.”: Get a buzz out of a bourbon tasting at the 200-year-old Buffalo Trace Distillery, a world leader in spirits. (NEW Globus Bourbon, Bridles & Bluegrass)
- All Aboard!: Take a ride on the Verde Canyon Railroad. Since 1912, this heritage railroad has been running through the breathtaking high desert landscape. (NEW Globus Lost Canyons of the Southwest)
- “Either give me more wine or leave me alone”: Drink in the beauty and the wine during a guided tasting at a local vineyard in Temecula. (NEW Globus Southern California Charms & Hollywood Dreams)
- Taste the Gardens: Lunch at the historic Estevan Lodge – once the summer home to Elsie Reford, a pioneer of Canadian horticulture, offers a seasonal menu with 140 edible plants picked daily from the gardens. (Globus Québec in Depth with the Gaspé Peninsula)
- Kick the Can: Overnight in Prince Rupert, the oldest canning village in BC, formerly known as the “halibut Capital of the World.” Learn about the canning process and life during peak production in the last century. (Cosmos Western Canada with Inside Passage)
- Bottoms Up!: Learn about the production of Kentucky Straight Bourbon, made from a mash of at least 51% corn grain and enjoy a tasting. (Cosmos Historic Trails & Blue Ridge Mountains)
“Our series of Undiscovered tours takes travelers across the globe from the United Kingdom and Italy to the Mediterranean and now, North America,” said Steve Born, chief marketing officer for the Globus family of brands. “On these new, unconventional tours, we take travelers down less-traveled highways to legendary, historic lanes to drink-in the splendor of special traditions and authentic discoveries, local to each region.”
SAVE NOW, TRAVEL LATER. Save 10 percent/person on select 2021 Globus North America vacations or save $100/person on select Cosmos North America itineraries.
2021 PEACE OF MIND TRAVEL PLAN.When the world is ready, we will be ready to deliver the world to travelers – risk-free, hassle-free, worry-free and strings-free with our new, 2021 Peace of Mind Travel Plan. This complimentary plan will be attached to all 2021 vacation bookings, giving travelers the flexibility to move vacations to any other 2021 or 2022 date, destination, itinerary or even, another brand in our vast travel portfolio. No penalties, no problem – as long as the booking is moved before the final payment date. With our 2021 Peace of Mind Travel Plan, we are helping you ensure the money you’ve invested with us is yours and your travels take you exactly where you want to go, when you’re ready.
# # #