FROM MOUNTAINS TO MOUNTIES …
NEW Undiscovered North America Tours Prove “This Land Was Made for You to See”
LITTLETON, Colorado – June 16, 2020 – From Canada to California and Yakima to the Yukon, Globus and Cosmos have unveiled a NEW series of “Undiscovered” vacations in North America, encouraging travelers to write home about home. And, each of the nine (9) itineraries featured as part of this series of tours offers outdoor-seekers opportunities to wrap themselves in the wilderness, nestle in the comfort of nature, find wonder in North America’s beauty and let the wind whip through their souls, enlivening their spirit for travel.
Here are eight, (8) inspired wilderness experiences travelers can look forward to on these North American adventures:
- Yucca It Up: Behold rugged rock formations, stark desert landscapes and twisted, bristled trees on an exhilarating 4-wheel drive tour through Joshua Tree National Park. (NEW Globus Southern California Charms & Hollywood Dreams)
- Spinning Your Wheels Along with a Navajo Guide, join a 4-wheel-drive backcountry vehicle adventure in Canyon de Chelly National Monument and take delight in the area’s canyon, surrounded by towering sandstone cliffs. (NEW Globus Lost Canyons of the Southwest)
- Living on the Edge: Visit Crater Lake National Park, created by a collapsed volcano. Take a drive around the rim for views of the deep blue lake and Wizard Island – a cinder cone near the western edge of the lake. (NEW Cosmos Exploring the Pacific Northwest)
- What’s Bugging You?: Feel the wind in your hair on a dune buggy ride on the coastal sand dunes of Oregon’s Dunes National Recreation Area. (NEW Cosmos Exploring the Pacific Northwest)
- Eagle Eyes: Take a glacier cruise for an up-close look along the 3-mile face of Meares Glacier. Watch for eagles, whales, mountain goats, dolphins and sea lines. (Cosmos Alaska & the Yukon)
- Get Sidetracked: Take a train ride aboard the world-famous Alaska Railroad to Denali National Park. It promises an unforgettable journey through Alaska’s untamed wilderness. (Cosmos Alaska & the Yukon)
- Stay Cool: For an exhilarating experience, take the Ice Explorer – an all-terrain vehicle designed for glacial travel – to traverse the Columbia Icefield and experience enormous glaciers up close. (Cosmos Western Canada with Inside Passage)
- Seal of Approval: Embark on an Inside Passage cruise where you will see towering mountains, roaring waterfalls and abundant marine and wildlife including whales, seals and raptors. (Cosmos Western Canada with Inside Passage)
“It isn’t necessary to cross oceans for adventure when there’s so much to discover in our own backyard,” said Steve Born, chief marketing officer for the Globus family of brands. “Between North America’s breathtaking national parks, cool emerging cities and tiny, historic towns is a world of wonders, waiting to be discovered.”
SAVE NOW, TRAVEL LATER. Save 10 percent/person on select 2021 Globus North America vacations or save $100/person on select Cosmos North America itineraries.
2021 PEACE OF MIND TRAVEL PLAN.When the world is ready, we will be ready to deliver the world to travelers – risk-free, hassle-free, worry-free and strings-free with our new, 2021 Peace of Mind Travel Plan. This complimentary plan will be attached to all 2021 vacation bookings, giving travelers the flexibility to move vacations to any other 2021 or 2022 date, destination, itinerary or even, another brand in our vast travel portfolio. No penalties, no problem – as long as the booking is moved before the final payment date. With our 2021 Peace of Mind Travel Plan, we are helping you ensure the money you’ve invested with us is yours and your travels take you exactly where you want to go, when you’re ready.
# # #