Our top destinations for 2017 are focused on checking off those iconic landmarks and bucket-list destinations you have been dreaming of. Isn’t it time to start putting your travel dreams first? To stop wondering what the Great Barrier Reef looks like and to actually dive into it? To stop imagining yourself sipping on a fine Tuscan Chianti and to actually uncork a bottle? It’s YOUR time to tour.
1) Australian Outback: The Outback has a unique allure – it is vast, diverse and largely untouched. From the dusty red center and the magnificent Uluru, to the sandstone gorges and waterfalls in Nitmiluk National Park, each region within the outback offers distinct scenery, unique wildlife and varied climates.
2) Norwegian Fjords: Between the steep rock faces you’ll find spectacular deep-blue fjords, flowing waterfalls and charming seaside towns with colorful houses. Norway is an isolated outdoor playground that invites travelers to explore and reconnect with nature.
3) Tuscany: Treat yourself with a trip to Tuscany! Known for its rolling, vine-clad hills (and the world-class wine produced from those vines), gastronomy and picturesque villages, this famed region of Italy certainly seems to define ‘La Dolce Vita.’ Tuscany is also perfect for nature-lovers – the region is loaded with bike paths and hiking trails.
4) Greek Isles: The sun-soaked beaches, white-washed buildings and twinkling blue sea make the Greek Isles an idyllic place to unwind. Greece offers the serenity and relaxation that you love about a beach vacation, while also providing the gourmet regional cuisine, one-of-a-kind local shops and historical sites that make visiting Europe so memorable.
5) East African Safari: Nothing says “Bucket-List Vacation” quite like an African safari … And Kenya and Tanzania are the perfect place to experience the Serengeti ecosystem, one of Africa’s premier safari destinations. You will have an opportunity to encounter the Big 5 – Lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant and cape buffalo – as well as giraffe, wildebeest, hyena and more.
6) Canadian Rockies: The Canadian Rockies offer unmatched mountain scenery filled with sparkling glaciers and crystal-clear lakes, amazing wildlife and quaint, historic towns. With unbeatable hiking and biking trails and picture-perfect camping spots to take advantage in the summer and world-class skiing in the winter, there are activities for all to enjoy, no matter what time of the year you visit!